Notice : www.thesofaco.com
Failed to add the Item now. Please Try again!
Error : www.thesofaco.com
The Product(s) have been added to shopping cart.
How did you hear about us ?
In flexible foam and particularly polyurethane foam, the density is an essential specification.
Foam density is not a weight of foam, but the exact (or close) measurement of mass per unit volume.
Flexible polyurethane and soy foam density is measured in pounds per cubic foot (PCF).
The more material (denser the foam) that goes into producing a foam size will provide more support, however, this is independent of the surface firmness.
High density foams can be produced to be very soft and low density foams can be made to be very firm.
The density of the foam will dictate the level of support of the cushion and it's ability to push back so it will feel less like the cushion is bottoming out.
Usually support densities of 1.8 and greater will be needed for a furniture seat cushion to bear the appropriate amount of human weight and retain its original properties to a more satisfactory level.
Build Your Own Custom Sofa w/ Sofa Builder
At The Sofa Company, we take pride in offering you as many payment options as we can to make your purchase as easy and comfortable as possible. We understand the amount of financial planning that goes into furnishing a space, so….
• TSC only requires a 50% deposit upon placing your order. The second half can be paid at any time, but we don’t require it until production is completed and it’s time to set up del
• TSC accepts all major credit/debit cards (including American Express!), as well as cash and personal checks.
• TSC also offers 3 months no interest, no down payment financing with qualifying credit (6 and 12 months are also available to qualifying orders – ask your sales rep for more details). The financing application is a quick and easy in-store process, providing an immediate response. When you qualify, you pay nothing for the entire term and collect no interest during that time – so you can relax!
• You could even finance just a portion of your order total, and pay the remainder with a different method – or split any of the other payment methods.
*** Whatever works best for you – we’re flexible, so you can rest easy.
10 Days In Home Trial -
(custom online orders only to OUT of STATE customers)
* Other conditions apply - please ask for details.