Made in America Furniture
The Sofa Company is proud to be one of the last American made furniture manufacturers with all of our production coming out of our 60,000sq ft factory in Los Angeles, California.
Benefits of American Made Furniture
1. Support Local Economy - since 1998, The Sofa Company has grown from 3 owners doing all of their own sales, delivery and merchandising to a business with 4 large retail showrooms in Southern California and a manufacturing complex. Shipping nationwide also allows us to distribute our products with a greater reach.
2. More USA Manufacturing Jobs - The Sofa Company now employs about 75 full and part time workers in the Los Angeles area.
3. Quicker Lead Times - The Sofa Company produces all of our custom furniture and sofas in our local factory allowing us to customize and produce benchmade furniture for the end user. Since we do not have to wait 4-5 weeks for import containers of furniture to arrive, your orders typically get made much faster than imports.
4. Customization of Furniture - The Sofa Company does not produce our products in bulk and stuff them in a container so we are able to build each custom sectional, sofa, sofa bed to exactly the customer's secifications.
5. Quality Control - The Sofa Company's local American staff understands the important check points all USA customers have grown to expect from good quality products. All of our Made in the USA pieces are inspected piece by piece to ensure that it meets every customers expectations to the best of our ability.
6. Local Repairs - The Sofa Company never claims to be 100% perfect and we know customers will have issues occasionally with their final delivered pieces. Since TSC's factory is located in the USA, we can service your needs and issues quickly.
7. Shipping Protection - The Sofa Company's furniture is not lugged and stuffed from shipment to shipment to get to the end user like many imported items. We protect and try to limit the amount of movement each finished piece will incur.
8. Local Product Warranty - The Sofa Company's furniture warranty also is serviced and covered in the USA so you do not have to wait for overseas parts or replacements.
9. American Styling - The Sofa Company's designers are all American born and raised which has alllowed styles and visions for future products to be perfect for the American home. While overseas designers can also be quite talented, their work often is better suited for homes outside of the USA.
10.Made in the USA - It's cool again baby! Why buy anything else? :)